If you’re a consumer, you’ve heard about CBD. CBD is becoming one of the fastest growing markets in our economy. Bonvera is proud to associate with partners who help provide our consumers with world-class products in high demand markets. Bonvera is proud to launch two additional CBD products with VIVE Mood, including a Joint and Muscle Cream and Pet Tincture product.
VIVE Mood is proud to introduce VIVE Active, a joint and muscle cream made for people seeking an innovative, calming alternative for joint and muscle function.
Here are the key details to know:
- An effective topical cream for all skin types
- It’s easy to apply
- Made with organic ingredients
- Utilizes a blend of CBD, fine essential oils, and other skin-nurturing nutrients to create a light, non-greasy joint and muscle cream
- Has a fresh and invigorating scent
Additionally, it’s made with key ingredients that include:
- CBD Isolate
- Coconut Extract
- Arnica Montana 12%, which is great for muscle function support
- Peppermint, Wintergreen, and Camphor which provides comfort
- Frankincense, Osmanthus, and Ylang Ylang which promotes a sense of calm
- Helichrysum, Blue Chamomile, and Blue Tansy which soothes and revives
VIVE Mood is proud to introduce VIVE Pets, a CBD tincture product for man’s best friend.
Here are the details to know on this product:
- Provides a sense of calm
- Promotes proper wellness in pets
- Apply to your pet’s favorite treats based on their weight. Recommended amount for dogs and cats: 1-5mg CBD (2-10 drops) for every 10 pounds of body weight, twice daily. Increase slowly as needed.
We are not the only ones that could benefit from CBD. Our furry friends love VIVE Mood. After a long day of running in the yard, chasing the ball, or protecting the home, treat your beloved furry friend to VIVE Pets CBD oil that is made from pure isolate. VIVE Pets is known to provide a sense of calm, support joint function, and encourage overall wellness.
Keep In Mind
The ultimate divide between hemp and marijuana is that hemp provides practically zero THC. For a plant to be labeled as hemp, a cannabis plant federally must clock in at less than 0.3% THC. Cannabis is the category that consists of both hemp and marijuana. Cannabis sativa is the scientific term of the cannabis plant (Cannabis= genus; sativa= species). Hemp and marijuana are two different “categories” (marijuana and hemp are both “cannabis” plants but “marijuana” would not be referred to as “hemp”).
Not All CBD Is Equal
There are multiple forms of CBD products available. But not all CBD will be manufactured properly. Therefore, it’s essential to commit to a brand that provides a COA or Certificate of Analysis. When shopping, a consumer will notice the terms full-spectrum, broad spectrum, isolate or THC free. VIVE Mood is an isolate CBD that packs a powerful punch. Isolates do not provide a gamete of the ingredients that full-spectrum oil provides, but isolates focus on a pure and beneficial CBD option for the consumer who seeks the effectiveness without the concern of THC. While it is always encouraged to refer to your workplace policy, those who have to consider testing may find a CBD isolate well suited for their needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You can purchase these products with your Bonvera entrepreneur through our partner store, VIVE Mood. Get connected to an entrepreneur by emailing email@example.com or calling (316) 260 – 2225.